DOES NOT HAVE A RELIABLE CONNECTION TO MATCHMAKING SERVERS 2016
CSGO issue today 'does not have a reliable connection' - Sandboxie Support
- Find More Posts by Tharix. Gl to everyone else dealing with this
- This problem started today and still havent found any situation. I uninstalled it and it seems to be working fine so far:
- With the recent changes on how the player connects to matchmaking it's no doubt that it will have issues. I really hope Valve is gonna fix this, because it makes me really angry.
DESCRIPTION: I doesnt work for me everthing was fine and then i just didnt worked anymore everytime that error that error just began this morning i dont know whats wrong help PLEASE. I had the problem, but 15 min ago i booted up a dm, and it worked fine.
Please try all the methods listed below first before commenting. Failed to communicate with routing cluster 'dxb'. What the heckin heck is going on here??? Console displays some new blue text I never seen before. Failed to communicate with routing cluster 'atl'. Its been like this since around 8pm EST on Tuesday night.
Submit a new link. First post on this sub be nice, So some people have been having this error pop up when they search for any match on CS:
Also my computer is stable till then. Want to add to the discussion? It happened yesterday and I restarted my computer and that seemed to fix it. KillahInstinct [Moderator] 3 minutes ago The issues should now be fixed.
- Also just tried to enable Data Execution Prevention for all programs and services this was a fix for a previous occurrence of this issue with connecting to matchmaking and also did not work.
- Sign up to get your own personalized Reddit experience!
- Testing the mm connection right now, will let you know if it works.
The matchmaking was working just fine like 12 hours ago. This happened to my account about 4 hours ago. The amount of people that this is affecting and the timing of it indicates that the cause is on Valves end.
I try - restart CSGO, start in admin mode, change to beta and change back, ipconfig, restart modem and pc, uninstall csgo and install it back, uninstall whole steam and install back, disable firewall, change rates, clientport, force shutdown steam from task manager, add the command to console.. Originally Posted by ajo Where is fucking approved shity site huh? GO - "Your connection to matchmaking servers is not reliable".
So, yesterday my MM working fine. Spending money in a game and then cant play because the guys who programmed it cant get shit together. Its a nice place to be! I'm not exactly sure what is causing it since nothing on my network has changed.
stunning she is so hot what a body love the real tits
Thanks for another good upload,finally get to see her face!
I love to do this to another guy, it's fabulous and so hot!
lucky boy to serve leather slag
how 2 get rid of dis ads
love it nina is stil hot