HOOK UP TURNTABLE TO SOUND BAR
Sign in to comment Be respectful, keep it clean and stay on topic. I am trying to hook up a pioneer surround sound system with a sonaxx three speed turntable, any help?
- I hook up my iPod to my pioneer 5. Stereo is stereo it is only two channels left and right speakers.
- Does is just have a USB or does it also have an analog audio output and if it has an analog audio output do you know if it has a built in phono preamp? Can I put a phono lead from a receiver in to a powered speaker?
- Just make sure you have it on the right surround mode for this to work, it is usually 'Dolby Pro Logic II Music' I'm not sure what if any issues you'd encounter with Bass, it should be fine.
- The only other possibility would be that if newer turntables have the preamp built in. Whew, that's a lot more "work" than playing tunes from your smartphone!
We delete comments that violate our policy , which we encourage you to read. Some sort of adapter? Sony gave no direct answer.? Can you hook a turntable up to a surround sound system?
DESCRIPTION: The grounding pin looks like a big silver or gold twist knob you can see it clearly on the devices I sent you links for. Guess i'll try out that convertor and hope it does the trick! The turntable will require a phono preamp which most receivers today don't have. Avoid Self Promotion for profit.
hooking up turntable to a soundbar
Apr 17, · hooking up turntable to a soundbar. Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by sixers80, Apr 17, My new summer set up. Pros: Trying to connect record player to a soundbar Plug turntable into open input on tv. The Soundbar only seems to have an optical-in, two portable ins and a USB port. It's hooked up to my LG TV. I don't see anywhere to plug in these RCA cables from the TT .
Hope this will help you out.
No its only sending audio to the TV like any other device. Do you have any available inputs on your TV?
How can I go about doing this? My soundbar has hdmi slots as well as 1 optical audio. Submit a new text post. Turn table has to be connected to a receiver that has a phone line input.
- Record Player with usb through tv with soundbar?
- Only thing I've found is this , would that do the trick? I know my turn table has a usb output and the red and white audio cables.
- Report Abuse
Sign up to get your own personalized Reddit experience!
Submit a new text post. Looks like its through a reseller and it will take over a month. You'd be buy,ng from Amazon, so if the box doesn't cut it, you can always send it back for a refund.
I haven't messed with a turntable for at least 25 years so it is possible it's built in now. Any insight is appreciated. And by "be most excellent" we mean no personal attacks, threats, bullying, trolling, baiting, flaming, hate speech, racism, sexism, or other behavior that makes humanity look like scum.